20 April, 2010

AES SE-1: Schematic and Info











Click on pics to enlarge


AES SE-1: Schematic and Info


After I published my articles on the AES SE-1 300B amp, over time I have received a surprising number of inquiries on it. Most ask for the manual. I have finally dug it out. Since I don't have a scanner, it is cumbersome to take photos and load them. Most of it is assembly instruction, so I just took pics of the schematic and pertinent operating info. I hope you shall be satisfied.

2 comments:

  1. what is the early version of the se1? does it have 3 6sn7 tubes rather than 2 6sl7 tubes? which is the earlier oand which is the kit amp?

    i have one with 3 6sn7 tubes and it has 2a3 outputs and sounds great, jimmie a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is the kit version, 2x 6SL7

    ReplyDelete