25 June, 2022

UNIQLO BLUE NOTE

Alert: Grab them while you can, if you can

UNIQLO is famous for their T-Shirts, many in collaboration with living artists. Last year they issued the Blue Note series, and who among audiophiles would not want at least one? They have been on sale for a while - likely they are phasing them out. Check their online store.

My friend Andre told me a couple of months ago that there were few left in Hong Kong. Here in China, knowledge of classical jazz is rather limited, so there are more, but already the most famous titles (like Something Else) are not around. Today I managed to get a few, including one of my favorites, Eric Dolphy's Out to Lunch, not one of the best sounding Blue Note, but one of the most musically satisfying. In the West, I'd think many sizes may not be available.

Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment