27 January, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Here I wish all my readers a Happy Chinese New Year. This year belongs to the Rooster.

Chinese New Year's Eve is the most important day of the year, meant for gathering of the whole family. But I chose not to attend a gathering and instead used the time to listen to a few pieces of music. Solo Bach (Isabelle Faust), Bruckner 6th (Karajan) and, best of all, uncommonly lucid Schubert Impromptus by Elizabeth Leonskaja, making for a quiet but very substantial evening.

Thanks for what all my readers have brought to me. I wish you well.

6 comments:

  1. Wish you a very happy new year Doc ;-) all the best in Life and musically

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a pleasure talking with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a wonderful Year of the Rooster!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! I see you are a vinyl guy and fellow Garrard user. Love that Teresa Tang! Enjoy!

      Delete
    2. When you are in hong kong and have time, please pay me a visit and listen to my system. :-)

      Delete
    3. Well, can you send me your tele # by EMAIL? doctorjohn@myself.com

      Or, do I know you under another name?

      Delete