01 January, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year to you all.

The past year, 2012, has been difficult for many throughout our global village (not that that is a term I like), yet I think those reading Hi-Fi matters, here or elsewhere, are better off than most, and not penniless for sure. Still, value counts for more and more, and I am confident this Blog can contribute to your fiscal frugality (that is, should you be able to read between the lines).

I am not sure whether you realize this Blog contains a dichotomy. It covers both extremes. Very expensive (but unique) stuff like Kondo and vintage Western Electric (not those over-priced mega-buck modern stuff) and el cheapo stuff like a sonically excellent cheap DVD player. Where else do you find that on the internet?

The most important agenda now is to write a 2012 Retrospective/Best of, and that shall be the next article.

2012 has been a most eventful year for me in my personal life, and I thought I had not done much in Hi-Fi. Yet, a review shows that not to be the case.

Wait for my next article.



No comments:

Post a Comment